CG Biochem Systems
CelGen is a multi-continental MegaCorp specializing in biochemical, medical, and human health research, as well as production of various pharmaceutical and medical technologies and products. Once only a small distribution company, CelGen has grown into the foremost biological and chemical research company in the world, as well as one of the largest employers of Synths across the globe.
|CelGen Biochem Systems, Inc.|
CelGen focuses on biochemical and medical technology research, production, and distribution. It is most know for its highly advanced pharmaceutical productions, its most famous breakthrough being the Aeternus brand of anti-aging drug therapies. CelGen also operates many high-tech hospital facilities across the globe, offering state-of-the-art medical care.
CelGen is organized under five corporate divisions: Agricultural Technologies, Biochemical Production, Human Wellness, Medical Technologies, and PR & Marketing, plus Executive Operations (which is not a true division, but comprises the bulk of upper management activities). Aside from delegation and direction by senior management or the Board of Directors, each division functions semi-independently and has relatively flexible control over the structure of the various laboratories and manufacturing facilities under its purview.
- Chief Executive Officer: Henning Olhouser
- Chief Operations Officer: CG3N315, "Celine"
- Chief Financial Officer: Jim Hogarth
- Chief Legal Officer: Carmen Chavez
- Chief Communications Officer: Sigvard Bosch
- Chief Science Officer: Kristian Sokolsky
- Director, Agricultural Technologies: Valentina de Santigo
- Director, Biochemical Production: Jericho Sudworth
- Director, Human Wellness: Karel Holt
- Director, Medical Technologies: Sanjiv Benvenuti
- Director, PR & Marketing: Rosalía Vann
Board of Directors
- Henning Olhouser, Board Chairman
- CG3N315, "Celine"
- Carmen Chavez
- Jericho Sudworth
- Jim Hogarth
- Valentina de Santigo
- Sigvard Bosch
- Gideon Svendsen Jr.
- Jesenia Salomon
Major Corporate Centers
- Newark, Delaware, USA, Headquarters
- Amsterdam, Netherlands, historical HQ, PR & Marketing Division
- Johannesburg, South Africa, Human Wellness Division
- North Chicago, Illinois, USA, Biochemical Production Division
- San Diego, California, USA, Medical Technologies Division
- Sao Paulo, Brazil, Agricultural Technologies Division
- Agrícola Inovações, Bogota, Columbia
- Apex Solutions, City, State/Country
- Ayers Group, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Conley Pharmaceuticals, City, State/Country
- DollyTech, City, State/Country
- Humanologistics, Cape Town, South Africa
- Sinafarm & Co., City, State/Country
- Stryker Corporation, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Phelps-Horizon, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Vazquez Vista Biological, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Zindzi-Lewe Inc., City, State/Country